Pinterest

Monday, July 25, 2011

Our Weekend Ride







I thought I'd share some photos from our weekend ride.  I love riding in the desert.  It is beautiful. I don't think I truly appreciated the beauty of the desert until I started riding my bike out there.  I love it! 

Unfortunately, it was a rough ride.  We knew it would be a harder ride than usual because we were gong to tackle two loops of a climbing ride.  What we didn't anticipate was Annette's accident.  She crashed twice because of a dropped chain and messed up her gearing.  Luckily she wasn't hurt worse.  She was just banged up and bruised. 

Later in the ride I got a flat.  We were almost done with the ride when it happened.  That meant it was getting HOT out!  Luckily, my honey Ron was there to save the day.  He is such a trooper. 

The next couple of weeks I'll be out of commission due to vacation and a program at work.  I'm bummed b/c I love our rides! 

No comments:

Post a Comment