Pinterest

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Kate's Weightloss Update

For all of September I've been a dieting machine.  I've been doing a pretty extreme diet and it has been working.  I've lost 10.8 pounds in 2 weeks and 2 days.  I weigh now about what I weighed when I finished Ironman in November.  I feel good having the weight off again but I know this diet is making me weak.  I have been working out, but I do not have the energy I should. 

I know some do not agree with my extreme dieting but I do have a plan.  Here is my thinking.  I want to lose as much weight as I can before I start working towards Ironman 2012.  That gives me a months before my training really gets moving again.   So my September is crazy but I promise I will start being smarter at the end of the month.  The thought of having less weight to carry around excites me!

No comments:

Post a Comment