Pinterest

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Kate's 2012 Race Schedule

I think I have a plan.  I have my races labeled A, B and C.  A is the priority of course.  Bs are the races that I want to focus on in preparation for IMAZ.  Cs are the "maybe" races that I will try to do if I can make the logistics work and/or if there is a buddy doing it. 


Race Schedule:


B - March 3 - Phoenix Half Marathon [Kim]
C - March 24 - Tour de Cure
B - March 31 - Oceanside 70.3
C - April 14 - Tour of Mesa
C - April 28 - Tour of Tucson Mountains
C - May 5 - Shiprock Half Marathon
B - June 3 - San Diego Rock N Roll Marathon  [Tana]
C - July 21 - Taylor House Ride (65 or 95)
B - Sept 23 - Nathans Oly  [Kim]
C - Oct X? - Tour of Scottsdale
B - Oct 21 - Soma 70.3 [Kim]
A - Nov 18 - Ironman 2012

1 comment:

  1. I am definitely interested in getting so more rides in--so let me know if you register for some of those.

    ReplyDelete