Pinterest

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Polar Dash 2013

This race update is a bit late, but here it is! I started off the new year with what's becoming a chilly new tradition. I headed to St. Paul for the Polar Dash 10k. Last year, Danie and I ran this and decided it was not a great idea. Somehow, after a year, we could no longer remember anything but the fun!

We were able to recruit a bigger group of friends to join us. Among the group were a number of 10k newbies. It was so much fun running with a group of friends without a care about the pace. And, one of my friends who had planned to finish her first 5k that day--decided to make it her first 10k instead!!

We polished it off with a fantastic lunch at one of my favorite St. Paul haunts.

Coming up--Awesome 80's 10k and PF Chang's Rock 'n' Roll 1/2 Marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment